Petro’s Chili & Chips ships its famous The Petro nationwide on Goldbelly! Stock your pantry with 12 cans of Petro’s delicious, mouthwatering original recipe chicken chili—great for any occasion! Their proprietary blend of herbs and spices coupled with Idaho pink beans make for a gluten-free meal that you can enjoy anytime.
Originally created by Spokanites Joe and Carol Schoentrup, Petro made its debut at the 1982 World’s Fair in Knoxville, Tennessee. Served in a sliced open Fritos bag and piled high with chili and mounds of toppings, their chips-and-chili combo was an instant hit with fair-goers. Needless to say, The Petro became an instant classic, making its way into University of Tennessee stadiums and establishing itself as a game day staple. Brothers Dale, Keith and Randy Widmer went on to a Petro’s storefront in 1985 in Knoxville, Tennessee. Today, the classic Petro is made with fresh-cut green onions, sour cream, fresh diced tomatoes, cheddar and Jack cheeses, original or vegetable chili, corn chips or pasta, black olives, and jalapeños. Petro’s Chili & Chips has been featured in Sports Illustrated and is the #1 selling concession at the University of Tennessee football and basketball stadiums.
This package serves 16-20 people and includes 12 Cans Petro’s Original Chicken Chili (15 oz. each)
Chips and additional toppings are not included
Instructions / Storage
- This pack comes ready to heat and enjoy
- To serve, gather your desired toppings and heat your chili
- Instructions on how to build The Petro® are included
- Once opened, chili may be kept refrigerated for up to 1 week
- Petro’s Chili & Chips ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.