Petee's Pie Company
Petee's Little Pies
- Pies arrive fully cooked and can be stored at room temperature or in the freezer.
- Pies can be stored at room temperature for up to 3 days after arrival.
- Pie can be stored in the freezer, tightly wrapped, for up to 6 months.
- From room temperature, remove the pie from its box and warm it in a oven for 10 minutes.
- To reheat pies after freezing, let pies thaw in refrigerator for 3 hours before baking in a 350ºF oven for 12 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!