Petee’s Pie Company ships its freshly-baked pies nationwide! Fill your home with the smell of their famous butter crust and enjoy a freshly baked pie whenever you like. Your unbaked pies will arrive in recycled insulated packaging, ready to pop in the oven. This Sampler includes three of their 6" pies: New York Sour Cherry Pie, Hudson Valley Apple Pie, and their Wild Blueberry pie.
Petra “Petee” Paredez grew up working in her parents’ bakery in Leesburg, Virginia, so you can say that baking is in her blood. She spent plenty of time experimenting with new recipes using produce grown on the family farm, so it was only natural that when the opportunity arose to open her own pie shop in Manhattan, she jumped. Petee’s simple philosophy — to make the best pie money can buy using real ingredients — informs the modern & rustic vibe in her Lower East Side & Brooklyn shops. All of her pies are made from scratch, by hand, using seasonal local produce and natural fair-trade sweeteners. It’s not easy, but it’s just one of the reasons NY Magazine named Petee’s the “absolute best pie in New York.”
This package serves 6-9 people and includes 3 “Bake-at-Home” Pies (each 6")
- Each 6" pie serves 2-3 people and weighs 1 lb.
- 1 New York Sour Cherry – This New York Sour Cherry Pie is made with the best New York has to offer: tart, bright red cherries from upstate New York, organic flour from Champlain Valley Milling, grass-fed butter from Kriemhild Dairy, and lots of love.
- 1 Hudson Valley Apple – This Hudson Valley Apple Pie is made with the best New York has to offer: freshly peeled apples from Samascott Orchards in Kinderhook, NY, organic flour from Champlain Valley Milling, grass-fed butter from Kriemhild Dairy, and lots of love.
- 1 Wild Blueberry – This Wild Maine Blueberry Pie is made with the finest ingredients: organic wild blueberries from Josh Pond Farm in Whiting, Maine, organic flour from Champlain Valley Milling, grass-fed butter from Kriemhild Dairy, and lots of love.
- New York Sour Cherry – Sour Cherries, Organic Flour, Grass-fed Butter, Organic Sugar, Cornstarch, Water, Lemon Juice, Egg, and Salt.
- Hudson Valley Apple – Apples, Organic Flour, Grass-fed Butter, Organic Sugar, Cornstarch, Water, Lemon Juice, Egg, Salt, Cinnamon, and Nutmeg.
- Wild Blueberry – Organic Wild Blueberries, Organic Flour, Grass-fed Butter, Organic Sugar, Cornstarch, Water, Lemon Juice, Egg, and Salt.
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival remove packaging and place immediately in the freezer
- Pie may be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Keep frozen until you are ready to bake
- Bake from frozen
- Preheat oven to 375º F
- Unwrap the pie and place it on a baking sheet
- Use a sharp knife to cut a few openings in the top crust, which helps steam escape
- Wrap the edge of the crust with aluminum foil to prevent over-cooking
- Bake for 1 hour, or until the fruit filling is bubbling and the top crust is a deep golden brown
- Allow to cool and set completely before slicing. Enjoy!
- Petee’s Pie Company currently ships Monday through Thursday.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.