Instead of the traditional corn syrup, Petee’s bakes this pecan pie with NY apple blossom honey and organic brown sugar. Using browned butter lends an extra layer of flavor.
- Each little pie is approximately 4" wide and an inch tall, and serves 1
- Each package includes FOUR pies that arrive individually boxed in an adorable branded paper box
Filling: Eggs, sugar, honey, butter, salt vanilla extract, pecans
Crust: Organic pastry flour, grass-fed butter, organic sugar, sea salt and water
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship fully cooked and should be enjoyed within 3 days of arrival if kept at room temperature
- Pies can be frozen upon arrival for up to 2 months, tightly wrapped
- To reheat pies after freezing, let pies thaw in refrigerator for 3 hours before baking in a 350ºF oven for 12 minutes
- To serve room temperature pies hot: Remove from box and warm in a oven for 10 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Petee’s Pie Company currently ships Monday through Thursday.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.