This is the ultimate gift box – TWELVE handmade individual pies in an assortment of Petee’s most popular, seasonal flavors!
- Each little pie is approximately 4" wide and an inch tall, and serves 1
- Each package includes TWELVE pies that arrive labeled in adorable individual branded and labeled paper boxes
- Pie flavors will be assorted, baker’s choice of seasonal pies below
Pie flavors include:
- Black Bottom Almond Chess – A chess pie flavored with amaretto, topped with toasted almonds on top of a delicious layer of chocolate ganache
- Brown Butter Honey Pecan – Baked with NY apple blossom honey and organic brown sugar, instead of corn syrup; browned butter lends an extra layer of flavor
- Hudson Valley Apple – Organic apples baked with a subtle blend of spices and just enough sugar to enhance their natural flavor
- NY Sour Cherry – Montmorency cherries from upstate New York with just enough to sugar to let their vibrant, tart flavor take center stage
- Salty Chocolate Chess – The most popular flavor, year-round! This is a chess pie flavored with bittersweet chocolate, cocoa, and sea salt
- Wild Blueberry – A fresh and delicious pie made with scrumptious tiny wild Maine blueberries and minimal sugar to let the natural sweetness shine through
- Pumpkin We roast a variety of locally grown pumpkin and winter squash for this classic autumn pie
- Sweet potato We roast local sweet potatoes until they have a rich, molasses-type sweetness to create this creamy fall classic
- Black Currant
Crust: Organic pastry flour, grass-fed butter, organic sugar, sea salt and water
- Black Bottom Almond Chess Sugar, cornmeal, salt, buttermilk, melted butter, eggs, amaretto, almond emulsion, chocolate and vanilla extracts
- Brown Butter Honey Pecan Eggs, sugar, honey, butter, salt vanilla extract, pecans
- Coconut Custard Eggs, shredded coconut, sugar, evaporated milk, cream, salt, vanilla
- Hudson Valley Apple Sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, lemon juice, organic local apples
- Lemon Chess Sugar, cornmeal, salt, lemon juice, vanilla, buttermilk, melted butter, eggs, egg yolks
- Lemon Poppy Seed Chess Lemon Poppy Seed Chess Sugar, cornmeal, salt, lemon juice, vanilla, poppy seeds, buttermilk, melted butter, eggs, egg yolks
- NY Sour Cherry Sugar, cornstarch, salt, lemon juice, Montmorency cherries
- Salty Chocolate Chess Sugar, cornmeal, salt, bittersweet chocolate, cocoa, vanilla extract, buttermilk, melted butter, cream, eggs, egg yolks
- Toasted Almond Chess Sugar, cornmeal, salt, buttermilk, melted butter, eggs, amaretto, almond emulsion, and vanilla extract
- Wild Blueberry Sugar, cornstarch, salt, lemon juice, wild blueberries
- Old Fashioned Rhubarb Organic Rhubarb, Cornstarch, Sugar, Salt, Lemon Juice
- Strawberry Rhubarb Organic Rhubarb, Organic Strawberries, Cornstarch, Sugar, Salt, Lemon Juice
- Mince Butter, brandy soaked apples, currants, raisins, & citron.
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship fully cooked and should be enjoyed within 3 days of arrival if kept at room temperature
- Pies can be frozen upon arrival for up to 2 months, tightly wrapped
- To reheat pies after freezing, let pies thaw in refrigerator for 3 hours before baking in a 350ºF oven for 12 minutes
- To serve room temperature pies hot: Remove from box and warm in a oven for 10 minutes
- Petee’s Pie Company currently ships Monday through Thursday.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.