While their ribs notorious don’t forget about Peg Leg Porker’s pulled pork! Their pulled pork has a delightful crunchy bark that makes each smokey bite all the more irresistible.
For over 30 years, pitmaster Carey Bringle has worked to perfect the craft of BBQ. His joint, Peg Leg Porker (a tongue-in-cheek nod to Bringle losing his leg to cancer in childhood), has been turning out some of Nashville’s finest ribs since opening in 2013. Texas Monthly’s barbecue editor Daniel Vaughn even called them “The best Memphis-style dry rub ribs in the country.” Specializing in a dry rub technique that originates in Tennessee, Peg Leg Porker has taken the traditional recipe to the next level. Their ribs are mopped down with a tantalizing, acidic baste and then dusted with a tomato-red dry rub just as they leave the kitchen. Bringle has cooked at the famed James Beard House and placed six times at the iconic Memphis in May World BBQ Championship.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes:
- 4 lbs Pulled Pork
- 1 bottle of BBQ Dry Rub (4.25 oz.)
- 1 bag of Peg Leg Porker Pork Rinds
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce (16 oz. choice of mild or hot)
Instructions / Storage
- Pulled Pork ships frozen with ice packs
- Upon arrival refrigerate or freeze your BBQ
- BBQ may be kept refrigerated for up to 3-4 days or frozen for up to 3-4 months
- Peg Leg Porker ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry, guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.