While their ribs notorious don’t forget about Peg Leg Porker’s pulled pork! Their pulled pork has a delightful crunchy bark that makes each smokey bite all the more irresistible.
Peg Leg Porker has been featured on Southern Living’s “The Great American Barbecue Bucket List” and Garden & Gun’s “The Barbecue Bucket List.” They have also been listed as “The 33 Best BBQ Joints in America” by Thrillist and as one of “The 23 Essential Barbecue Dishes in America” by Eater.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes:
- 4 lbs Pulled Pork
- 1 bottle of BBQ Dry Rub (4.25 oz.)
- 1 bag of Peg Leg Porker Pork Rinds
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce (16 oz. choice of mild or hot)
Instructions / Storage
- Pulled Pork ships frozen with ice packs
- Upon arrival refrigerate or freeze your BBQ
- BBQ may be kept refrigerated for up to 3-4 days or frozen for up to 3-4 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Peg Leg Porker ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry, guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.