Dry-Rub Ribs and Pulled Pork Dinner for 8
“The best Memphis-style dry rub ribs in the country.” – Daniel Vaughn, barbecue editor Texas Monthly
Specializing in a dry rub technique that originates in Tennesee, Peg Leg Porker has taken the traditional recipe to the next level. Their ribs are mopped down with a tantalizing, acidic baste and then dusted with a tomato-red dry rub just as they leave the kitchen. Each bite sends your tastebuds into smokey, spiced, pork frenzy that will have you licking your fingers clean.
And don’t forget about the pulled pork! Peg Leg Porker placed 3rd in the Whole Hog category at the esteemed Memphis in May World Championship Barbecue Cooking Contest. So you know this pulled pork knocks the competition out of their socks.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes:
- 2 racks BBQ Pork Ribs
- 2 lbs Pulled Pork
- 1 bottle of BBQ Dry Rub (4.25 oz.)
- 1 bag of Peg Leg Porker Pork Rinds
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce (16 oz. choice of mild or hot)
Instructions / Storage
- Ribs and Pulled Pork ship frozen with ice packs
- Upon arrival refrigerate or freeze your BBQ
- BBQ may be kept refrigerated for up to 3-4 days or frozen for up to 3-4 months
- Allow ribs to thaw fully
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Remove ribs from the vacuum-sealed bag and place on a cooking sheet
- Cover the cooking sheet and ribs with tinfoil
- Heat in the oven for approximately 20 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Peg Leg Porker ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry, guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.