Peg Leg Porker ships its legendary ribs and pulled pork nationwide on Goldbelly! Enjoy two racks of dry-rub ribs and pulled pork! Peg Leg Porker placed 3rd in the Whole Hog category at the esteemed Memphis in May World Championship Barbecue Cooking Contest. So you know this pulled pork knocks the competition out of their socks.
For over 30 years, pitmaster Carey Bringle has worked to perfect the craft of BBQ. His joint, Peg Leg Porker (a tongue-in-cheek nod to Bringle losing his leg to cancer in childhood), has been turning out some of Nashville’s finest ribs since opening in 2013. Texas Monthly’s barbecue editor Daniel Vaughn even called them “The best Memphis-style dry rub ribs in the country.” Specializing in a dry rub technique that originates in Tennessee, Peg Leg Porker has taken the traditional recipe to the next level. Their ribs are mopped down with a tantalizing, acidic baste and then dusted with a tomato-red dry rub just as they leave the kitchen. Bringle has cooked at the famed James Beard House and placed six times at the iconic Memphis in May World BBQ Championship.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes:
- 2 racks BBQ Pork Ribs
- 2 lbs Pulled Pork
- 1 bottle of BBQ Dry Rub (4.25 oz.)
- 1 bag of Peg Leg Porker Pork Rinds
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce (16 oz. choice of mild or hot)
Instructions / Storage
- Ribs and Pulled Pork ship frozen with ice packs
- Upon arrival refrigerate or freeze your BBQ
- BBQ may be kept refrigerated for up to 3-4 days or frozen for up to 3-4 months
- Allow ribs to thaw fully
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Remove ribs from the vacuum-sealed bag and place on a cooking sheet
- Cover the cooking sheet and ribs with tinfoil
- Heat in the oven for approximately 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees
- Empty into an oven safe container
- Heat for 30-45 minutes
- Empty into a microwave safe container
- Heat for 2 minute intervals until desired temperature is reached
- Peg Leg Porker ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry, guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.