For five generations the Pearson family has farmed the red clay of Crawford County, Georgia for peaches and pecans. Pearson plants the trees, harvest the nuts, cleans, shells, and bags by hand, especially for you! Enjoy your pecans raw by the handful or use in your favorite recipes.
All 6 of Pearson’s Signature Flavors in one box! Including Toasted & Salted, Cinnamon Roasted, Southern Praline, Champagne, Seasoned and Elliot Halves.
This package arrives in a beautiful branded gift box and includes:
- 8 oz. of Toasted & Salted Pecan Halves – Pearson’s Premium Pecan Halves are toasted in real creamy butter and sea salt in our oven for a delicate, irresistible flavor perfect for munching! These salted pecans are the perfect mix of goodness and perfection
- 8 oz. of Cinnamon Roasted Candied Pecans — Coated with cinnamon and sugar, Pearson’s premium pecans go through a 3-stage process resulting in a fantastic flavor! These cinnamon pecans are sure to please, with just the right amount of flavor. No gimmicks found here, just pure enjoyment
- 8 oz. of Champagne Candied Pecans — These crunchy, sweet pecans are roasted with real Champagne, making them perfect for celebrating life’s special moments
- 8 oz. of Southern Praline Candied Pecans — Pearson’s Select Pecan Halves are stirred into caramelized brown sugar by hand for a rich praline flavor in every bite! Their Southern Praline Pecans are sure to satisfy any appetite and suit any need you may have, from snacking, to baking, to family celebrations
- 8 oz. Seasoned Pecan Halves – Baked with the perfect combination of creamy butter and savory seasonings with just a hint of heat
- 8 oz. Elliot Pecan Halves – A plump, round pecan that is very flavorful partly due to its high oil content. This pecan has what some describe as a “subtle sweetness” and is one of our favorites
Champagne: Pecans, Sugar, Champagne, Egg Whites, Cinnamon, Ginger, Salt
Southern Praline: Pecans, Brown Sugar, Butter (Cream and Natural Flavorings), Water
Cinnamon Roasted: Pecans, Sugar, Egg White, Cinnamon, Water, Sea Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Pecans arrive ready to enjoy!
- Pecans can be stored in a sealed airtight container at room temperature for up to 45 days, in the refrigerator for 9-10 months, or in the freezer for up to 2 years
- Pearson Farms recommends storing pecans on its own, as they have a high oil content and have a tendency to absorb odors
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pearson Farm ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.