Pearson Farm ships its insanely delicious cinnamon crumb cake nationwide on Goldbelly! Pearson’s buttery cinnamon crumble cake, made with farm-fresh pecans, is the perfect finishing touch to any meal or coffee break. The pecans, cinnamon, and sugar form a crumbly topping on this decadent pound cake.
Pearson Farm has been growing Georgia peaches and pecans since 1885. More than 135 years ago, Lockie Pearson and his wife, Emma, moved to Fort Valley, Georgia, and planted their first peach trees. The Pearson family has farmed the red clay of Crawford County, Georgia for peaches and pecans for five generations. Farming has significantly changed in the last hundred years, but Pearson Farm still counts good soil, hard work, and honest dealings as keys to its success.
This package serves 18-20 people and includes a 12" Cinnamon Crumble Cake
Flour, Sugar, Butter (Cream), Sour Cream, Eggs, Pecans, Cinnamon, Baking Powder, Vanilla , Salt
Contains Pecans, Wheat, Milk, Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store cake in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Cakes last up to 1 week in the refrigerator or up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Allow cake to thaw prior to serving.
- Pearson Farm ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.