For five generations the Pearson family has farmed the red clay of Crawford County, Georgia for peaches and pecans. Pearson plants the trees, harvest the nuts, cleans, shells, and bags by hand, especially for you! Enjoy your pecans raw by the handful or use in your favorite recipes.
This buttery cake, made with fresh Pearson Pecans, cinnamon, butter, sour cream and King Arthur Flour, bakes up to form a crumbly topping. Perfect for breakfast or a finishing touch to any meal or coffee break!
- This 10" Cinnamon Crumble Cake can serve 18-20 people
- This arrives in a branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
Flour, Sugar, Butter, Eggs, Sour Cream, Pecans, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Baking Powder, Salt
This product contains no preservatives or additives
Instructions / Storage
- Pearson’s Cinnamon Crumble Cake is made fresh, shipped with ice packs and arrives ready to serve
- This can be stored in the refrigerator for 1 week or in the freezer for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pearson Farm ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.