Pearson Farm Signature Pack
For five generations the Pearson family has farmed the red clay of Crawford County, Georgia for peaches and pecans. Pearson plants the trees, harvest the nuts, cleans, shells, and bags by hand, especially for you! Enjoy your pecans raw by the handful or use in your favorite recipes.
Pair these Peach Preserves, Maple Crumbles, or Toasted and Salted Pecan Halves with your favorite ice cream for a delightful treat. A tin of Pearson Farm’s homemade Pecan Snickerdoodle and Pecan Oatmeal Cookies round out the selection.
This package arrives in a beautiful branded gift box and includes:
- 1 jar of Peach Preserve (12 oz.) — Spread a little taste of Georgia and enjoy the taste of summer’s finest fruit with Pearson Farm Peach Preserves. Wonderful on piping hot biscuits and flaky croissants!
- 1 lb. of Maple Crumbles — Pecan Pieces baked with a touch of real maple syrup result in a delicious topping for salads, yogurt, oatmeal or desserts
- 1 lb. of Toasted and Salted Pecan Halves — Pearson’s delicious Elliot pecan halves toasted and salted
- 6 Pecan Snickerdoodle Cookies — Pearson’s delicious cookie is crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside with cinnamon & pecan pieces added for a unique twist. This heavenly cookie makes an addictive snack or dessert!
- 6 Gluten Free Pecan Oatmeal Cookies — Pearson’s newest cookie is a divine, crunchy cookie made with Gluten Free flour, coconut oil, oatmeal and loads of our fresh pecans
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
- This package arrives ready to enjoy
- Pecans can be stored in a sealed airtight container at room temperature for up to 45 days, in the refrigerator for 9-10 months, or in the freezer for up to 2 years
- Cookies can be stored in a sealed airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week
- Peach preserve should be refrigerated once opened
- Pearson Farms recommends storing pecans on its own, as they have a high oil content and have a tendency to absorb odors
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pearson Farm ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.