Pearson Farm ships its insanely delicious pecans nationwide on Goldbelly! Enjoy your pecans raw by the handful or use in your favorite recipes. Natural Pecan Halves are Elliot pecans — small and difficult to crack but very flavorful partly due to their high oil content. Pearson’s pecans have what some describe as a “subtle sweetness” and is one of Pearson’s favorites.
Since 1885, Pearson Farm has been growing Georgia peaches and pecans. More than 135 years ago, Lockie Pearson and his wife, Emma, moved to Fort Valley, Georgia, and planted their first peach trees. For five generations now, the Pearson family has farmed the red clay of Crawford County, Georgia, for peaches and pecans. Farming has dramatically changed in the last century, but Pearson Farm still counts good soil, hard work, and honest dealings as keys to its success.
- This package includes 2 packs of Natural Pecan Halves (12 oz. each)
Instructions / Storage
- Pecans arrive ready to enjoy!
- Pecans can be stored in a sealed airtight container at room temperature for up to 45 days, in the refrigerator for 9-10 months, or in the freezer for up to 2 years
- Pearson Farms recommends storing pecans on its own, as they have a high oil content and have a tendency to absorb odors
- Pearson Farm ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.