Once you taste Pearson’s Custard Pecan Pie, you’ll know why this is the signature dessert of the South. It’s the taste you’ve been longing for – baked right in the farm kitchen. Eggs, real butter, and buttermilk give this pie a rich creamy texture enhancing the flavor of the Pearson Farm natural pecans.
Pearson Farm has been growing Georgia peaches and pecans since 1885. More than 135 years ago, Lockie Pearson and his wife, Emma, moved to Fort Valley, Georgia, and planted their first peach trees. The Pearson family has farmed the red clay of Crawford County, Georgia for peaches and pecans for five generations. Farming has significantly changed in the last hundred years, but Pearson Farm still counts good soil, hard work, and honest dealings as keys to its success.
This package serves 8 people and includes a 9" Custard Pecan Pie
- Pies arrive fully baked
- Filling – Pecans, Sugar, Buttermilk, Butter (Cream), Eggs, Flour, Vanilla
- Crust – Enriched Flour, Soybean Oil, Water, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Soy Flour
Contains: Pecans, Milk, Eggs, Wheat And Soy
Instructions / Storage
- Pies ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store pie in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Pies last up to 1 week in the refrigerator or up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Pies can be eaten after thawing, or can be reheated if desired.
- Preheat oven to 200°F.
- Bake pie for approx. 10-15 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
- Pearson Farm ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.