For five generations the Pearson family has farmed the red clay of Crawford County, Georgia for peaches and pecans. Pearson plants the trees, harvest the nuts, cleans, shells, and bags by hand, especially for you! Enjoy your pecans raw by the handful or use in your favorite recipes.
Select Candied Pecan Halves in various flavors – choose from Champagne, Southern Praline, and Cinnamon Roasted.
- This package includes three 1-lb. bags of Candied Pecans
- Choose from 3 flavors
Flavor Options Include
- Champagne — These crunchy, sweet pecans are roasted with real Champagne, making them perfect for celebrating life’s special moments
- Southern Praline — Pearson’s Select Pecan Halves are stirred into caramelized brown sugar by hand for a rich praline flavor in every bite! Their Southern Praline Pecans are sure to satisfy any appetite and suit any need you may have, from snacking, to baking, to family celebrations
- Cinnamon Roasted — Coated with cinnamon and sugar, Pearson’s premium pecans go through a 3-stage process resulting in a fantastic flavor! These cinnamon pecans are sure to please, with just the right amount of flavor. No gimmicks found here, just pure enjoyment
Champagne: Pecans, Sugar, Champagne, Egg Whites, Cinnamon, Ginger, Salt
Southern Praline: Pecans, Brown Sugar, Butter (Cream and Natural Flavorings), Water
Cinnamon Roasted: Pecans, Sugar, Egg White, Cinnamon, Water, Sea Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Pecans arrive ready to enjoy!
- Pecans can be stored in a sealed airtight container at room temperature for up to 45 days, in the refrigerator for 9-10 months, or in the freezer for up to 2 years
- Pearson Farms recommends storing pecans on its own, as they have a high oil content and have a tendency to absorb odors
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pearson Farm ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.