Enjoy your pecans raw by the handful or use in your favorite recipes. This is the taste you’ve been longing for—not your traditional pecan pie filling made of sugar, but made with buttermilk and pecans. Real butter and buttermilk give this pie a rich and creamy texture enhancing the flavor of Pearson Farm’s natural pecans.
Pearson Farm has been growing Georgia peaches and pecans since 1885. More than 135 years ago, Lockie Pearson and his wife, Emma, moved to Fort Valley, Georgia, and planted their first peach trees. The Pearson family has farmed the red clay of Crawford County, Georgia for peaches and pecans for five generations. Farming has significantly changed in the last hundred years, but Pearson Farm still counts good soil, hard work, and honest dealings as keys to its success.
This package serves 8 people and includes a 9" Buttermilk Pecan Pie
- This arrives in a branded gift box. Perfect for a gift!
Filling: Sugar, Pecans, Eggs, Butter (Cream), Buttermilk, Flour, Vanilla, and Salt
Crust: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Monoitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Interesterified Soybean Oil, Water, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, and Soy Flour.
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are made fresh, shipped with ice packs and arrive ready to serve!
- To serve warmed, place the pie in a 200F oven for 10-15 minutes, or until bubbly
- This pie can be stored in the refrigerator for 1 week or in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Pearson Farm ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.