Pearl Snap Kolaches ships its famous kolaches nationwide on Goldbelly! The Grand Champion of the State of Texas Kolache Bake Show, this Kolache recipe reminds you of Thanksgiving year around. The Texas Pecan Pie Kolaches is topped with a drizzle of sweet icing.
Pearl Snap Kolaches (named for the famous pearl snap-button, Western-style shirts) was started by two friends, Wade Chappell and Greg Saltsman in 2015. The duo had the common goal of creating the best kolaches, a Czech breakfast pastry made from sweet bread and filled with fruit, cream cheese, meat, or cheese, in Texas. Pearl Snap Kolaches was indeed crowned Best in Texas in 2018 at the State of Texas Kolache Bake Show.
This package includes 16 Texas Pecan Pie Kolaches
Contain: Gluten, Dairy, & Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Kolaches ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Freeze kolaches upon arrival or leave at room temperature
- If kept at room temperature, kolaches should be eaten within 24 hours
- Kolaches may be kept frozen and well wrapped for up to 3 weeks
- To serve Sweet Kolaches from frozen, allow kolaches to thaw for 3-4 hours
- Pearl Snap Kolaches ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.