The Grand Champion of the State of Texas Kolache Bake Show, this Kolache recipe reminds you of Thanksgiving year around and is topped with a drizzle of sweet icing
Kolaches are iconic Texas pastries and a nod to the Czech heritage in the State. The sweet Kolaches are made from sweet bread and filled with fruit cream cheese, while the savory kolaches are filled with delicious sausage. kolaches truly are the Texan alternative to bagels, doughnuts, and other breakfast choices. Pearl Snap Kolaches’ kolaches are gloriously pillowy with fillings so tasty it’s nearly impossible to eat just one.
This package includes 16 Texas Pecan Pie Kolaches
Contain: Gluten, Dairy, & Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Kolaches ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Freeze kolaches upon arrival or leave at room temperature
- If kept at room temperature, kolaches should be eaten within 24 hours
- Kolaches may be kept frozen and well wrapped for up to 3 weeks
- To serve Sweet Kolaches from frozen, allow kolaches to thaw for 3-4 hours
- Pearl Snap Kolaches ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.