Pearl Snap Kolaches ships its famous kolaches nationwide on Goldbelly! A top seller, nothing says Good Morning Texas like this award-winning kolache bread enveloping a link of Syracuse Sausage and paired with a hunk of Colby Cheddar Cheese. Kolaches are iconic Texas pastries and a nod to the Czech heritage in the State. Pearl Snap Kolaches’ kolaches are gloriously pillowy with fillings so tasty it’s nearly impossible to eat just one.
Pearl Snap Kolaches (named for the famous pearl snap-button, Western-style shirts) was started by two friends, Wade Chappell and Greg Saltsman, with the common goal of creating the best kolaches in Texas. Kolaches are a Czech breakfast pastry made from sweet bread and filled with fruit, cheese, meat, or cream cheese, and are the Texan alternative to bagels, doughnuts, and other breakfast choices. Founded in 2015, Pearl Snap Kolaches was crowned Best in Texas in 2018 at the State of Texas Kolache Bake Show.
This package includes 12 Sausage and Cheese Kolaches
Contain: Gluten, Dairy, & Pork
Instructions / Storage
- Kolaches ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Freeze kolaches upon arrival or leave at room temperature
- If kept at room temperature, kolaches should be eaten within 24 hours
- Kolaches may be kept frozen and well wrapped for up to 3 weeks
- To serve Meat Kolaches, allow to thaw for 3-4 hours if frozen, then heat in an oven for 5 minutes
- Pearl Snap Kolaches ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.