A heart-shaped Kolache Bouquet filled with your choice of filling of a Baker’s Dozen of award-winning sweet kolaches!
Kolaches are iconic Texas pastries and a nod to the Czech heritage in the State. These sweet Kolaches are made from sweet bread and filled with fruit or cream cheese. Kolaches truly are the Texan alternative to bagels, doughnuts, and other breakfast choices. Pearl Snap Kolaches’ kolaches are gloriously pillowy with fillings so tasty it’s nearly impossible to eat just one.
This package serves 6-9 people and includes a 12" Heart-Shaped Kolache Bouquet
- Each Bouquet consists of 13 Sweet Kolaches
Sweet Kolache Options Include
- *Cream Cheese Kolache – Definitely a Texas standard, this Kolache has a hint of vanilla and a soft texture that compliments our pillowy yet dense Kolache bread
- Apple Cinnamon – A fan favorite and easy for the kids, this Kolache will remind you of eating apple pie watching a Texas Sunrise
- Apricot Kolache – Apricots aren’t for everyone but they are for our Czech forefathers that used only locally available fruits for their fillings
- Blueberry Crumble Kolache – This Kolache is overflowing with a slow-simmered blueberry recipe and topped with a cinnamony sugar crumble that tickles the senses
- Cinnamon Roll – House-made dough rolled to perfection and topped with a decadent icing that will leave you wanting another one!
- Pecan Pie Kolache – The Grand Champion of the State of Texas Kolache Bake Show, this Kolache recipe reminds you of Thanksgiving year around and is topped with a drizzle of sweet icing
- Cherry Kolache – A kid favorite, this Kolache is not only visually stunning but has a tart sweetness that is combined with from-scratch housemade Kolache bread.
- Strawberry Kolache – The Strawberry filling is slowly simmered to perfection and topped with the crunchy texture of our sweet crumble
Contain: Gluten, Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Kolaches ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Freeze kolaches upon arrival or leave at room temperature
- If kept at room temperature, kolaches should be eaten within 24 hours
- Kolaches may be kept frozen and well wrapped for up to 3 weeks
- To serve Sweet Kolaches from frozen, allow kolaches to thaw for 3-4 hours
- Pearl Snap Kolaches ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.