Kolaches are iconic Texas pastries and a nod to the Czech heritage in the State. Pearl Snap Kolaches’ kolaches are gloriously pillowy with fillings so tasty it’s nearly impossible to eat just one. Perfect as a savory breakfast or an afternoon pick-me-up, these Meat Kolaches filled with sausage are a must-try.
Pearl Snap Kolaches (named for the famous pearl snap-button, Western-style shirts) was founded by two friends, Wade Chappell and Greg Saltsman, with the common goal of creating the best kolaches in Texas. Kolaches are iconic Texas pastries and a nod to the state’s Czech heritage. They’re made from scratch, and filled with sweet house made fillings and (for their meat-filled “Koblasniks”) locally sourced proteins. Kolaches truly are the Texan alternative to bagels, doughnuts, and other breakfast choices. Pearl Snap Kolaches has been named Best in Fort Worth since they opened and Best Kolache (Pecan Pie Kolache) at the 2018 State of Texas Kolache Bake Show, and were invited as a judge in 2019.
This package includes 12 Meat Kolaches
- 4 Sausage Kolaches – From scratch, house-made kolache dough delicately wrapped around a single link of pork and beef Syracuse Sausage.
- 4 Sausage and Cheese Kolaches – A top seller, nothing says Good Morning Texas like this award-winning kolache bread enveloping a link of Syracuse Sausage and paired with a hunk of Colby Cheddar Cheese.
- 4 Sausage, Cheese and Jalapeño Kolaches – For those on the spicy side of life (but not really spicy) Pearl Snap layers in a pickled jalapeno ring that balances out the salty pork and beef Syracuse Sausage link and the sharp-ish piece of Colby Cheddar Cheese…all wrapped in our award-winning Kolache bread.
Contain: Gluten, Dairy, & Pork
Instructions / Storage
- Kolaches ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Freeze kolaches upon arrival or leave at room temperature
- If kept at room temperature, kolaches should be eaten within 24 hours
- Kolaches may be kept frozen and well wrapped for up to 3 weeks
- To serve Sweet Kolaches from frozen, allow kolaches to thaw for 3-4 hours
- To serve Meat Kolaches, allow to thaw for 3-4 hours if frozen, then heat in an oven for 5 minutes
- Pearl Snap Kolaches ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.