Assorted Sweet & Meat Kolaches - 14 Pack
Kolaches are iconic Texas pastries and a nod to the Czech heritage in the State. The sweet Kolaches are made from sweet bread and filled with fruit cream cheese, while the savory kolaches are filled with delicious sausage. kolaches truly are the Texan alternative to bagels, doughnuts, and other breakfast choices. Pearl Snap Kolaches’ kolaches are gloriously pillowy with fillings so tasty it’s nearly impossible to eat just one.
Indulge in 14 of Pearl Snap’s best selling Meat and Sweet kolaches with this tasty package.
This package includes 14 Meat and Sweet Kolaches
- 2 Sausage Kolaches – From scratch, house-made kolache dough delicately wrapped around a single link of pork and beef Syracuse Sausage.
- 2 Sausage and Cheese Kolaches – A top seller, nothing says Good Morning Texas like this award-winning kolache bread enveloping a link of Syracuse Sausage and paired with a hunk of Colby Cheddar Cheese.
- 2 Sausage, Cheese and Jalapeño Kolaches – For those on the spicy side of life (but not really spicy) Pearl Snap layers in a pickled jalapeno ring that balances out the salty pork and beef Syracuse Sausage link and the sharp-ish piece of Colby Cheddar Cheese…all wrapped in our award-winning Kolache bread.
- 2 Cream Cheese Kolaches – Definitely a Texas standard, this Kolache has a hint of vanilla and a soft texture that compliments our pillowy yet dense Kolache bread
- 2 Pecan Pie Kolaches – The Grand Champion of the State of Texas Kolache Bake Show, this Kolache recipe reminds you of Thanksgiving year around and is topped with a drizzle of sweet icing
- 2 Cherry Kolache – A kid favorite, this Kolache is not only visually stunning but has a tart sweetness that is combined with from-scratch housemade Kolache bread.
- 2 Strawberry Kolache – The Strawberry filling is slowly simmered to perfection and topped with the crunchy texture of our sweet crumble
Contain: Gluten, Dairy, & Pork
Instructions / Storage
- Kolaches ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Freeze kolaches upon arrival or leave at room temperature
- If kept at room temperature, kolaches should be eaten within 24 hours
- Kolaches may be kept frozen and well wrapped for up to 3 weeks
- To serve Sweet Kolaches from frozen, allow kolaches to thaw for 3-4 hours
- To serve Meat Kolaches, allow to thaw for 3-4 hours if frozen, then heat in an oven for
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pearl Snap Kolaches ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.