Chicken Parmigiana for 4-6
This rich fried chicken parmigiana is topped with tomato basil sauce, melted mozzarella, and parmesan cheese.
Patsy’s Italian Restaurant has been serving classic Southern Italian comfort food since 1944 in the heart of Manhattan’s Theater District. The family owned and operated restaurant has had only three chefs over the years: founder Pasquale “Patsy” Scognamillo, his son Joe, and Joe’s son Sal, who’s been executive chef since 1985. Everyone from locals to tourists to famous regular Frank Sinatra flock to its old-school dining room for its signature Italian specialties, based on recipes that haven’t changed in decades.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- 6 Pcs. Chicken Parmigiana (3 Containers)
- Pieces of chicken are 4"
- Each container is 8″ × 6″ × 3″
Chicken Parmigiana – Chicken Breast, Breadcrumb, Flour, Egg, Mozzarella, Parmesan
Tomato Sauce – Tomatoes, Onions, Olive Oil, Butter, Salt And Pepper, Parsley, Basil.
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Dishes will last up to 2 hours at room temperature, up to 2 days in the fridge, or up to 1 month frozen
- Dishes must be defrosted overnight prior to reheating
- Defrost dishes overnight in the refrigerator
- Once defrosted, remove any wax paper that may be packed as a liner for the chicken; then place flat on a microwaveable dish or container before reheating.
- Heat in the microwave on high for approximately 3 to 4 minutes.
- Continue heating until piping hot.
- Patsy’s Italian Restaurant ships Wednesday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.