These Limited Edition Pat’s & Budweiser Philly Cheesesteaks are the best of the best. Budweiser cooked steak and bacon cheese wiz…. that’s as iconic as it gets right?
Back in the 1930s, brothers Pat and Harry Oliveri opened a hot dog stand in South Philly. One day, as the legend goes, Pat slapped some thin-sliced beef and onions on a roll instead of a hot dog, and a legend was born. Cheese made its way into the sandwich shortly after, and today Pat’s is renowned as the home of one of the most famous, and best, cheesesteaks in Philadelphia.
Budweiser Cans Not Included
This package includes 8 Pat’s & Budweiser Limited Edition Philly Cheesesteaks and serves 8-10 people
- Each cheesesteak is 9-10" long
- Choose to have it “Wit” onions, “Wit-Out” onions,
- Cheesesteaks arrive fully assembled, aside from Bacon Cheese Wiz which will come in a separate container on the side
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesesteaks are made to order, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place cheesesteaks in the refrigerator
- They can be stored in the fridge for 2-3 days or can be frozen for up to 2 months
- To serve, follow heating instructions below
- Remove cheesesteaks from packaging and place the foil-wrapped sandwich in a 300F oven for 10-14 minutes or until hot
- If package includes cheese whiz, warm the whiz pouch in warm water or place in a microwaveable-safe bowl and microwave for 10 seconds or until warm. Wiz can also be reheated in a saucepan over medium low heat until warm
- Pat’s King of Steaks ships Tuesday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.