These Limited Edition Pat’s & Budweiser Philly Cheesesteaks are the best of the best. Budweiser cooked steak and bacon cheese wiz…. that’s as iconic as it gets right?
You’re looking at the creators of Philadelphia’s most iconic item—the Philly cheesesteak. Legend has it one day in 1930, owner Pat Olivieri slapped some sliced beef and onions onto the grill instead of the usual hot dog, and piled it in a roll. A taxi driver who stopped by asked to get the same thing, and the legendary sandwich was born.
Budweiser Cans Not Included
This package includes 12 Pat’s & Budweiser Limited Edition Philly Cheesesteaks and serves 12-14 people
- Each cheesesteak is 9-10" long
- Choose to have it “Wit” onions, “Wit-Out” onions,
- Cheesesteaks arrive fully assembled, aside from Bacon Cheese Wiz which will come in a separate container on the side
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesesteaks are made to order, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place cheesesteaks in the refrigerator
- They can be stored in the fridge for 2-3 days or can be frozen for up to 2 months
- To serve, follow heating instructions below
- Remove cheesesteaks from packaging and place the foil-wrapped sandwich in a 300F oven for 10-14 minutes or until hot
- If package includes cheese whiz, warm the whiz pouch in warm water or place in a microwaveable-safe bowl and microwave for 10 seconds or until warm. Wiz can also be reheated in a saucepan over medium low heat until warm
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pat’s King of Steaks ships Tuesday & Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.