Pat's King of Steaks
Pat's Original Philly Cheesesteaks
- Upon arrival, place cheesesteaks in the refrigerator.
- Cheesesteaks can be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
- Cheesesteaks can be stored in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- STEP 1 Preheat oven to 300 F.
- STEP 2 Remove cheesesteaks from packaging and place open-faced on a cookie sheet lined with foil.
- STEP 3 Heat sandwiches for 12-14 minutes or until bread is crispy and meat and cheese are hot.
- STEP 4 If package includes Cheese Whiz, heat Wiz using ONE of the methods below:
- Microwave: Place Cheese Whiz in microwave on high for 10 seconds or until hot.
- Stove top: Place Cheese Whiz in a pot or sauce pan. Reheat on stovetop over medium heat until hot. Stir often.
- STEP 5 Pour Whiz on each sandwich & enjoy!