Patisserie Vanessa ships its legendary Nadeleines nationwide on Goldbelly! The myth is that in the 18th century, Louis XV and his wife, Maria, were so charmed by the pastries of Madeleine Paulmier that they brought the small vanilla, shell-shaped cakes to Versailles where they became much beloved by the royal family and the rest of France. Patisserie Vanessa carries on this tradition with their classic Madeleines so you too can have a taste of French history.
Born and raised in South of France, Magali Vanessa Silengo grew up baking Madeleines with her grandmother. These sweet memories inspired her dream to bring an authentic French Patisserie to New York City. In 2013, she opened Patisserie Vanessa, serving miniature pastries baked fresh daily and with a touch of fantasy. When we first tried Vanessa’s pastries, we were smitten with her perfect pink boxes, filled with perfect petit French pastries like light, fluffy madeleines and dark, rich, rum-infused caneles. Sometimes you should judge a book (or pastry) by its cover!
This package includes 18 Madelines
- Madelines are packed in sachets of 3, made for sharing on indulging on the go
- Each Madeline measures 2.5"
- Madelines arrive in a beautiful pink box, perfect for a gift
- All pastries are freshly baked the day they are shipped
Eggs / Flour / Butter / Sugar
Instructions / Storage
- Pastries arrive ready to enjoy
- May be kept sealed at room temperature for 4-5 days
- Patisserie Vanessa ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.