Tomoko Mochi & Macaron Gift Pack
At Patisserie Tomoko, acclaimed pastry chef Tomoko Kato fuses classic French pastry with exquisite Japanese flavors to create something truly unique. Before opening up this Brooklyn shop in 2013, Tomoko worked at top-rated NYC restaurants such as Boule and Le Bernadin, and was the executive chef at Japanese tea house Cha An. A blend of cultures, Patisserie Tomoko has earned fans far and wide, including Milk Bar’s Christina Tosi!
Mochi & Macarons Gift Pack This package features acclaimed pastry chef Tomoko Kato’s two signature creations: her legendary Mochi (“dessert dumplings”) and her magnificent Macarons.
This package arrives in a beautiful branded gift box and includes:
- 3 Green Tea Mochi
- 3 Black Sesame Mochi
- 3 Earl Grey Chocolate Mochi
- 10 Assorted Macarons – packed in 2 boxes
Macaron Contains Nuts (Almonds) and are Gluten Free
Instructions / Storage
- Macarons & mochi arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or freezer
- Macarons can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days or in the freezer for up to 1 week
- Mochi can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 days or in the freezer for up to 1 week
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Patisserie Tomoko ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.