A hybrid between soft brownie and crunchy cookie, these original creations from innovative pastry chef Tomoko Kato are (warning!) borderline addictive. Enjoy these decadent treats with wine, saki or your favorite hot beverage. They also make a great gourmet gift.
At Patisserie Tomoko, acclaimed Japanese-American pastry chef Tomoko Kato fuses classic French pastry with exquisite Japanese flavors to create something truly unique. Before opening up in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, in 2013, Tomoko worked at top-rated NYC restaurants, such as Bouley and Le Bernadin, and was the executive chef at Japanese tea house Cha An. Kato’s signature items are her mochi — unique and soft “dessert dumplings” — sweet rice flour stuffed with delightful fillings like green tea, black sesame, and fudgy Earl Grey chocolate ganache.
This package arrives in a beautiful branded gift box and includes:
- 2 boxes of Green Tea Crunch
- 1 box of Black Sesame Crunch
- 1 box of Dark Chocolate Crunch
Crunch: Pastry Flour, Bread Flour, Sugar, Salt, Cacao Powder, Matcha Powder, Black Sesame, Unsalted Butter, White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate 64%
Instructions / Storage
- Treats arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or freezer
- Crunch can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
- Patisserie Tomoko ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.