Patisserie Tomoko ships its legendary sweets nationwide on Goldbelly! A hybrid between soft brownie and crunchy cookie, these original creations from innovative pastry chef Tomoko Kato are (warning!) borderline addictive. Enjoy these decadent treats with wine, sake, or your favorite hot beverage. These sweets also make a great gourmet gift.
At Patisserie Tomoko, which opened in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, in 2013, acclaimed Japanese-American pastry chef Tomoko Kato fuses classic French pastry with exquisite Japanese flavors to create something truly unique. Before opening up this Japanese-French bakery, Tomoko worked at top-rated NYC restaurants, such as Bouley and Le Bernardin, and was the executive chef at Japanese tea house Cha An. Kato’s signature items are her colorful mochi. Each mochi is a unique “dessert dumpling” stuffed with delightful fillings like green tea, black sesame, and fudgy Earl Grey chocolate ganache and wrapped in sweet, soft rice flour.
This package includes 4 boxes of Tomoko Crunch
- Arrives in a beautiful branded gift box
Crunch Flavors Include:
- 2 boxes Green Tea Crunch
- 1 box Black Sesame Crunch
- 1 box Dark Chocolate Crunch
Pastry Flour, Bread Flour, Sugar, Salt, Cacao Powder, Matcha Powder, Black Sesame, Unsalted Butter, White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate 64%
Instructions / Storage
- Crunch treats arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store crunch sheets in the refrigerator.
- Crunch treats last up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
- Patisserie Tomoko ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.