Patisserie Tomoko ships its legendary cookies nationwide on Goldbelly! Not your ordinary cookies, these hearty square-shaped treats are the creation of innovative pastry chef Tomoko Kato. This package features 4 Japanese-inspired varieties packed in a stylish gift box.
At Patisserie Tomoko, acclaimed Japanese-American pastry chef Tomoko Kato fuses classic French pastry with exquisite Japanese flavors to create something truly unique. Before opening up in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, in 2013, Tomoko worked at top-rated NYC restaurants, such as Bouley and Le Bernardin, and was the executive chef at Japanese tea house Cha An. Kato’s signature items are her mochi — unique and soft “dessert dumplings” — sweet rice flour stuffed with delightful fillings like green tea, black sesame, and fudgy Earl Grey chocolate ganache.
This package includes 4 boxes of Cookies
- Arrives in a beautiful branded gift box
Cookie Flavors Include
- 1 box Green Tea Cookies
- 1 box Dark Chocolate Cookies
- 1 box Caramel Nut Cookies
- 1 box Black Sesame Cookies
Short Bread Cookie: Pastry Flour, Bread Flour, Sugar, Salt, Cacao Powder, Matcha Powder, Black Sesame, Unsalted Butter
Black Sesame Caramel Sandwich: Pasty Flour, Bead Flour, Sugar, Salt Unsalted Butter, Corn Syrup, Brown Sugar, Almond Flour, Black Sesame, Pecan
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place cookies in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Cookies can be stored in the refrigerator for 1 week or in the freezer for 1 week.
- Patisserie Tomoko ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.