Signature Mochi Sampler
At Patisserie Tomoko, acclaimed pastry chef Tomoko Kato fuses classic French pastry with exquisite Japanese flavors to create something truly unique. Before opening up this Brooklyn shop in 2013, Tomoko worked at top-rated NYC restaurants such as Boule and Le Bernadin, and was the executive chef at Japanese tea house Cha An. A blend of cultures, Patisserie Tomoko has earned fans far and wide, including Milk Bar’s Christina Tosi!
The signature item from innovative Japanese-American pastry chef Tomoko Kato, her Mochi—unique “dessert dumplings”—feature delightful fillings like Green Tea, Black Sesame and fudgy Earl Grey Chocolate Ganache inside a soft, sweet rice flour wrapping. These inspired treats with their a unique texture and flavor are nothing short of exquisite, and are a must-have for any serious sweets connoisseur.
- Choose between 9, 18 or 27 pieces of Assorted Mochi
- Flavors include Green Tea, Black Sesame and Earl Grey Chocolate Ganache
- Arrives in a beautiful branded gift box
Instructions / Storage
- Mochi arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or freezer. They can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 days or in the freezer for up to 1 week
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Patisserie Tomoko ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.