Patisserie Tomoko ships its legendary mochi nationwide on Goldbelly! The Signature Mochi Sampler from innovative Japanese-American pastry chef Tomoko Kato features mochi with unique texture and flavor that is nothing short of exquisite. These mochi are a must-have for any serious sweets connoisseur.
At Patisserie Tomoko, acclaimed Japanese-American pastry chef Tomoko Kato fuses classic French pastry with exquisite Japanese flavors to create something truly unique. Before opening up in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, in 2013, Tomoko worked at top-rated NYC restaurants, such as Bouley and Le Bernardin, and was the executive chef at Japanese tea house Cha An. Kato’s signature items are her mochi — unique and soft “dessert dumplings” — sweet rice flour stuffed with delightful fillings like green tea, black sesame, and fudgy Earl Grey chocolate ganache.
- Choose between 9, 18 or 27 pieces of Assorted Mochi
- Flavors include Green Tea, Black Sesame and Earl Grey Chocolate Ganache
- Arrives in a beautiful branded gift box
Mochi: Rice Flour, Sugar, White Bean, Red Bean, Salt, Potato Starch, Dark Chocolate 64%, Heavy Cream, Earl Grey
Instructions / Storage
- Mochi arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or freezer. They can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 days or in the freezer for up to 1 week
- Patisserie Tomoko ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.