Best of Tomoko Sweets Box
This is the perfect way to sample a tasty assortment of treats from innovative pastry chef Tomoko Kato. This package features 6 boxes of Japanese-inspired pastry specialties.
At Patisserie Tomoko, acclaimed Japanese-American pastry chef Tomoko Kato fuses classic French pastry with exquisite Japanese flavors to create something truly unique. Before opening up in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, in 2013, Tomoko worked at top-rated NYC restaurants, such as Bouley and Le Bernadin, and was the executive chef at Japanese tea house Cha An. Kato’s signature items are her mochi — unique and soft “dessert dumplings” — sweet rice flour stuffed with delightful fillings like green tea, black sesame, and fudgy Earl Grey chocolate ganache.
This package arrives in a beautiful branded gift box and includes:
- 3 pieces of Assorted Mochi
- 5 Assorted Macarons
- 1 box of Yuzu Cookies
- 1 box of Caramel Nut Sandwiches
- 1 box of Patisserie Tomoko’s Crunch
Macaron Contains Nuts (Almonds) and are Gluten Free
Instructions / Storage
- Treats arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or freezer
- Macarons can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days or in the freezer for up to 1 week
- Mochi can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 days or in the freezer for up to 1 week
- Patisserie Tomoko ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.