Patisserie Tomoko ships its legendary mochi, macarons, and sweets nationwide on Goldbelly! Not your ordinary treats, these hearty and inventive pastries are the creation of innovative pastry chef Tomoko Kato. This package features a variety of Patisserie Tomoko’s most popular items.
At Patisserie Tomoko, which opened in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, in 2013, acclaimed Japanese-American pastry chef Tomoko Kato fuses classic French pastry with exquisite Japanese flavors to create something truly unique. Before opening up this Japanese-French bakery, Tomoko worked at top-rated NYC restaurants, such as Bouley and Le Bernardin, and was the executive chef at Japanese tea house Cha An. Kato’s signature items are her colorful mochi. Each mochi is a unique “dessert dumpling” stuffed with delightful fillings like green tea, black sesame, and fudgy Earl Grey chocolate ganache and wrapped in sweet, soft rice flour.
This package arrives in a beautiful branded gift box and includes:
- 3 pieces of Assorted Mochi
- 5 Assorted Macarons
- 1 box of Green Tea Crunch
- 1 box of Black Sesame Crunch
- 1 box of Dark Chocolate Crunch
Macaron: Almond Flour, Egg White, Confection Sugar, White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Sugar, Yuzu Juice, Earl Grey, Banana, Strawberry, Raspberry, Labender Mint, Matcha Powder, Cacao Powder, Coffee, Rose Water, Pistachio Powder, Pistachio Paste
Crunch: Pastry Flour, Bread Flour, Sugar, Salt, Cacao Powder, Matcha Powder, Black Sesame, Unsalted Butter, White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate 64%
Mochi: Rice Flour, Sugar, White Bean, Red Bean, Salt, Potato Starch, Dark Chocolate 64%, Heavy Cream, Earl Grey
Macaron Contains Nuts (Almonds) and are Gluten Free
Instructions / Storage
- Treats arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or freezer
- Macarons can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days or in the freezer for up to 1 week
- Mochi can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 days or in the freezer for up to 1 week
- Patisserie Tomoko ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.