Assorted Tomoko Sweets Box - Mochi, Macaron & Crunch
At Patisserie Tomoko, acclaimed pastry chef Tomoko Kato fuses classic French pastry with exquisite Japanese flavors to create something truly unique. Before opening up this Brooklyn shop in 2013, Tomoko worked at top-rated NYC restaurants such as Boule and Le Bernadin, and was the executive chef at Japanese tea house Cha An. A blend of cultures, Patisserie Tomoko has earned fans far and wide, including Milk Bar’s Christina Tosi!
Not your ordinary treats, these hearty and inventive pastries are the creation of innovative pastry chef Tomoko Kato. This package features a variety of Patisserie Tomoko’s most popular items.
This package arrives in a beautiful branded gift box and includes:
- 3 pieces of Assorted Mochi
- 5 Assorted Macarons
- 1 box of Green Tea Crunch
- 1 box of Black Sesame Crunch
- 1 box of Dark Chocolate Crunch
Macaron Contains Nuts (Almonds) and are Gluten Free
Instructions / Storage
- Treats arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place in the refrigerator or freezer
- Macarons can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days or in the freezer for up to 1 week
- Mochi can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 days or in the freezer for up to 1 week
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Patisserie Tomoko ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.