Give the carnivore in your life the gift you know they’ll love! This USDA Prime Sampler Pack includes 5 of Pat LaFrieda’s finest cuts: 1 Tomahawk Steak and 4 Filet Mignon.
The Tomahawk Steak is a long-bone rib steak. The extremely long bone makes it stand out from any other steak on the market, and it’s guaranteed to make an impression. Like a rib steak, it has a well-marbled eye at its center and a luxurious rib eye cap that wraps around one side of the steak. Each Tomahawk is about two inches thick because it is the entire width of the rib. We use center cut steaks to minimize large fat deposits and maximize rib eye cap.
The filet mignon is by far the most tender cut of beef. It’s leaner than other steaks, but our Prime filet mignons have great marbling which makes them very flavorful. The barrel cut is from the thickest part of the tenderloin. That is the ideal cut for cooking because it won’t overcook too quickly.
This Package Includes:
- 1 USDA Prime Black Angus Tomahawk Steak, 2" Thick (36 – 40 oz)
- 4 USDA Prime Black Angus Filet Mignon, Barrel Cut, 1.5" Thick (7 – 9 oz.)
- Meat Beef
- Breed Black Angus
- Grade Prime
- Individually Vacuum Packed
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.