Give the carnivore in your life the gift you know they’ll love! This USDA Prime Sampler Pack includes 6 of Pat LaFrieda’s finest cuts: 2 Boneless NY Strip Steaks, 2 Boneless Rib Steaks, and 2 Filet Mignon.
The New York strip steak is one of the most popular steaks at restaurants and steakhouses. Pat LaFrieda’s strips are wonderfully tender, well-marbled and delicious. New York strip steaks are slightly less marbled than a rib steak, but they have fewer large pockets of fat. Our strip steaks are center-cut in order to minimize the amount of connective tissue.
The filet mignon is by far the most tender cut of beef. It’s leaner than other steaks, but our Prime filet mignons have great marbling which makes them very flavorful. The barrel cut is from the thickest part of the tenderloin. That is the ideal cut for cooking because it won’t overcook too quickly.
The rib steak is wildly popular because it is the most well-marbled of all the steaks. The center “eye” is abundantly marbled, tender and delicious, and the rib eye “cap” around the edge is considered by many to be the most delicious cut of beef in existence (and we agree). The combination of the two is pure bliss for any steak lover. We use center cut steaks to minimize large fat deposits and maximize rib eye cap.
This Package Includes:
- 2 USDA Prime Black Angus Boneless NY Strip Steaks, Center Cut, 1" Thick (9 – 11 oz.)
- 2 USDA Prime Black Angus Boneless Rib Steak, Center Cut, 1" Thick (13 – 15 oz.)
- 2 USDA Prime Black Angus Filet Mignon, Barrel Cut, 1.5" Thick (7 – 9 oz.)
- Meat Beef
- Breed Black Angus
- Grade Prime
- Individually Vacuum Packed
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.