Nothing can beat the tenderness of our Tenderloin Roast. Imagine a long roast made of tender, juicy, and delicious Filet Mignons. Perfect for a holiday dinner, a special occasion, or just a wonderful night with the family. The Tenderloin Roast comes trimmed, tied, and ready to roast.
This package includes a USDA Prime Black Angus Tenderloin Roast, Tied
- Select a Whole or Half Tenderloin
- Meat Beef
- Breed Black Angus
- Grade Prime
- Primal Tenderloin
- Each Steak is Individually Vacuum Packed
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.