Kalbi/Flanken are short ribs that are cut across a 3 bone section of the short rib. We slice these at about 1/3" thick. These are perfect for making Korean Kalbi or traditional Jewish Flanken. We are huge fans of Korean barbecue and highly recommend it. The bones in the Kalbi not only add flavor, but act as a natural hand-hold. The only downside is that every one will know how many you ate when they see the pile of bones. Be sure to quickly discard them.
This package includes a USDA Prime Black Angus Kalbi/Flanken, 1/3" thick (1.5 lbs)
- Meat Beef
- Breed Black Angus
- Grade Prime
- Primal Plate
- Each 1.5 lbs. is Individually Vacuum Packed
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.