The Filet Mignon is by far the most tender cut of beef. It’s leaner than other steaks, but our Prime Filet Mignons have great marbling which makes them very flavorful. The barrel cut is from the thickest part of the tenderloin. That is the ideal cut for cooking because it won’t overcook too quickly.
This package includes a USDA Prime Black Angus Filet Mignon, Barrel Cut
- Meat Beef
- Breed Black Angus
- Grade Prime
- Primal Tendorloin
- Individually Vacuum Packed
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.