These Filet Mignons are lean, succulent cuts from the most supple piece of beef out there (it’s called the tenderloin for a reason). Prime cuts of filet mignon mean you won’t sacrifice flavor for tenderness, with subtle buttery fat meeting a melt-in-your-mouth bite. Sliced from the thickest portion of the tenderloin by our expert butchers, it’s a restaurant-worthy cut straight to your table.
In New York City, Pat LaFrieda is synonymous with top-notch beef. Founded as a Brooklyn butcher shop by Anthony LaFrieda in 1922, the New York butcher has been passed down through the generations and is today run by LaFrieda’s great-grandson, Pat. Pat LaFrieda and his team ensure you’re getting the best possible meats from a network of small, family-owned farms. Pat LaFrieda supplies meat to many of the most famous New York eateries, including Eleven Madison Park, Minetta Tavern, Marea, and Shake Shack.
This package includes 4 USDA Prime Black Angus Filet Mignon (each 8 oz.)
- Each Filet measures 3.5″ × 2.75″ × 2″
- Meat Beef
- Breed Black Angus
- Grade Prime
- Primal Tenderloin
- Individually Vacuum Packed
Black Angus Beef
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.