Our Turkey and Provolone Burger Blend is a delicious mix of fresh turkey, provolone cheese and spices. Most people find that they love these as much as our beef burgers, some even enjoy these more. A great alternative to red meat, or at least a nice way to switch things up. Note, we do not offer these already formed because turkey has a higher water content and it does not hold well during shipping. We do not add binders of any kind to our burgers. However, they are easy to form and well worth the extra step.
Pat LaFrieda hamburgers are so highly regarded that many restaurants proudly display our name with our burgers on their menu. We are known throughout the country for our custom burger blends. We make over 75,000 hamburgers a day from hundreds of custom blends. Our burgers are made fresh daily from whole cuts of meat, not trimmings. You will taste the difference in every juicy and delicious bite
This package includes 1.5 lbs of our Ground Turkey and Provolone Burger Blend
- Meat Turkey
- 1.5 Pounds per Package
Turkey, Provolone Cheese (Pasteurized Mk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Parsley, Sugar, Pepper, Spices
Instructions / Storage
- Turkey ships fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.