Like delicious earthy truffles? Then you have to try our amazing Truffle Burger. Our Truffle Burger is made from short rib, brisket, chuck, and 100% Italian Black Summer Truffles. Summer truffles are usually found in limestone terrains, oakwoods and pinewoods. They have a delightfully nutty aroma and a subtle earthy flavor. They are a perfect addition to our delicious burgers.
Pat LaFrieda hamburgers are so highly regarded that many restaurants proudly display our name with our burgers on their menu. We are known throughout the country for our custom burger blends. We make over 75,000 hamburgers a day from hundreds of custom blends. Our burgers are made fresh daily from whole cuts of meat, not trimmings. You will taste the difference in every juicy and delicious bite.
This pack includes 4 Truffle Burger patties (6 oz. each)
beef, black truffles
Instructions / Storage
- Burgers ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.