The “Burger Bash” package is a mix of our most popular burgers: original, short rib, dry-aged, and turkey provolone. Somewhere in this package is your new favorite burger.
This pack includes 4 packs of burgers, 16 patties total
- 4 Original Blend Burger patties (each 6 oz.)
- 4 Short Rib Burger Blend patties (each 6 oz.)
- 4 Dry-Aged Burger Blend patties (each 6 oz.)
- 1.5 lbs. Turkey and Provolone Burger Blend
Buns & condiments pictured are not included with this product.
Instructions / Storage
- Burgers ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Heat a skillet or pan over medium heat.
- Lightly season each side of the burger with salt. Burger should be fully defrosted, but still cold.
- When pan is heated (about 5-6 minutes), drizzle a few drops of oil and place burgers on pan. Do not overcrowd.
- Flip burger once based on desired doneness (chart below). Upon flipping, top with slice of cheese if desired.
- Use a thermometer to confirm the done temperature before removing burgers from pan.
- Rest burger for 5 minutes before placing on bun.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.