The “Burger Bash” package is a mix of our most popular burgers: original, short rib, dry-aged, and turkey provolone. Somewhere in this package is your new favorite burger.
This pack includes 4 packs of burgers, 16 patties total
- 4 Original Blend Burger patties (each 6 oz.)
- 4 Short Rib Burger Blend patties (each 6 oz.)
- 4 Dry-Aged Burger Blend patties (each 6 oz.)
- 1.5 lbs. Turkey and Provolone Burger Blend
Buns & condiments pictured are not included with this product.
Instructions / Storage
- Burgers ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Heat a skillet or pan over medium heat.
- Lightly season each side of the burger with salt. Burger should be fully defrosted, but still cold.
- When pan is heated (about 5-6 minutes), drizzle a few drops of oil and place burgers on pan. Do not overcrowd.
- Flip burger once based on desired doneness (chart below). Upon flipping, top with slice of cheese if desired.
- Use a thermometer to confirm the done temperature before removing burgers from pan.
- Rest burger for 5 minutes before placing on bun.
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.