Throughout the week my Grandfather use to stash away some of the best steaks that came through his butcher shop, we called it the “Butcher’s Reserve”. He would bring them home to us on Friday nights where my Grandmother was already simmering caramelized onions in a balsamic reduction with a dash of brown sugar and savory herbs. Friends, family & neighbors still ask me for her recipe, so here it is for your own table, carefully crafted to taste just like Friday nights at the LaFrieda’s.
This pack includes Pat LaFrieda Butcher’s Reserve Steak Sauce
- Minimum of 2 bottles per order, each bottle is 13.5 oz
INGREDIENTS: BALSAMIC VINEGAR (WINE VINEGAR, CONCENTRATED GRAPE MUST), TOMATO PUREE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE), ONION, BROWN SUGAR, CANE SUGAR, HONEY, WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE (DISTILLED VINEGAR, MOLASSES, CORN SYRUP, WATER, SALT, CARAMEL COLOR, GARLIC POWDER, SUGAR, SPICES, ANCHOVIES, TAMARIND, AND NATURAL FLAVOR), PLUM PUREE, SALT, DEHYDRATED ONION, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CONCENTRATE BEEF STOCK (BEEF STOCK, SEA SALT, YEAST EXTRACT, CARAMEL COLOR, VEGETABLE STOCK [CARROT, CELERY, ONION, LEEK, RED BELL PEPPER, TOMATO, PARSLEY, GARLIC]), SPICES, GARLIC POWDER, ONION POWDER.
ALLERGENS: CONTAINS FISH
Made in peanut free facility
Made in a green leed certified facility
Instructions / Storage
- Refrigerate after opening
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.