At LaFrieda, we’re obsessed with protein perfection. Our Butcher’s Reserve Collection is painstakingly selected from the top 4% of all American Beef, and finished in our state-of-the-art dry age room with degree-perfect humidity over the course of 60+ days. The result is a spectacular Prime steak with maximum meaty flavor, and a nutty profile unobtainable without those exacting standards. 100 years of practice and refinement has gone into our dry-age process, and we’re proud to offer these rare, steakhouse-level prime cuts straight to your door.
In New York City, Pat LaFrieda is synonymous with top-notch beef. Founded as a Brooklyn butcher shop by Anthony LaFrieda in 1922, the New York butcher has been passed down through the generations and is today run by LaFrieda’s great-grandson, Pat. Pat LaFrieda and his team ensure you’re getting the best possible meats from a network of small, family-owned farms. Pat LaFrieda supplies meat to many of the most famous New York eateries, including Eleven Madison Park, Minetta Tavern, Marea, and Shake Shack.
This package serves 8-12 people and includes
- 2 Prime, Black Angus, 30 Day Dry Aged, Boneless Strip Steaks (each 16 oz)
- 2 Prime, Black Angus , 30 Day Dry Aged, Boneless Ribeyes (each 20 oz)
- 4 Dry Aged Beef Hamburgers (each 6 oz)
- 1 Bottle Steak Sauce (13.5 oz)
- Strip Steaks measure approx. 7"x 2″ × 3.5″
- Ribeyes measure approx. 5.5″ × 2″ × 3 "
- Burgers measure approx. 10"x 2.25″ × 3.5″
- Steak Sauce is approx. 7.5″ × 2.25″ × 3.5″
Strip Steaks, Ribeyes, Beef Hamburgers – Beef
Steak Sauce – Balsamic Vinegar (Wine Vinegar, Concentrated Grape Must), Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Onion, Brown Sugar, Cane Sugar, Honey, Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Spices, Anchovies, Tamarind, And Natural Flavor), Plum Puree, Salt, Dehydrated Onion, Modified Cornstarch, Concentrate Beef Stock (Beef Stock, Sea Salt, Yeast Extract, Caramel Color, Vegetable Stock [carrot, Celery, Onion, Leek, Red Bell Pepper, Tomato, Parsley, Garlic]), Spices, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder.
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.