The Veal Loin Porterhouse Chop is the first cut from the loin section. It has the largest portion of the tenderloin on one side of the bone, and a strip steak on the other. These two cuts compliment each other. You get the most tender cut and the most flavorful cut in one chop.
This package includes a Veal Loin Porterhouse Chop (15-17 oz.)
- Meat Veal
- Each Chop is Individually Vacuum Packed
Instructions / Storage
- Veal ships fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.