The Veal Loin Porterhouse Chop is the first cut from the loin section. It has the largest portion of the tenderloin on one side of the bone, and a strip steak on the other. These two cuts compliment each other. You get the most tender cut and the most flavorful cut in one chop.
This package includes a Veal Loin Porterhouse Chop (15-17 oz.)
- Meat Veal
- Each Chop is Individually Vacuum Packed
Instructions / Storage
- Veal ships fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.