The sausage your grandpa would make if he were Italian (we know, because our grandpa was). Premium pork butt from fantastically fatty hogs means no additional fat is added. While it’s truly a cut of pork from the animal’s shoulder, we think butt’s a more fun name too. The original recipe of whole fennel mixed with ground remains, and our secret blend of spices lends the ideal mellow sweetness.
Pat LaFrieda is synonymous with the best meat in New York. Founded by Anthony LaFrieda in Brooklyn in 1922, the company has been passed down through the generations and is today run by LaFrieda’s great-grandson, Pat. Pat LaFrieda and his team ensure you’re getting the best possible meats from a network of small, family-owned farms. Pat LaFrieda supplies meat to many of the most iconic New York restaurants, including Eleven Madison Park, Minetta Tavern, Marea, and Shake Shack.
This package includes 2 packs of Grandpa’s Sweet Italian Sausage
- Each pack weighs 1.5 lbs. (3 lbs. total)
- Each sausage measures 4″ × 1″ × 1″
- Meat Pork
Pork, Water, Salt, Dextrose, Spices, Flavoring, Paprika Extractives
Instructions / Storage
- Sausage ships fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.