This burger is featured in the June 2017 Issue of Food & Wine Magazine. We combine chuck, short rib, flatiron steak, hanger steak and brisket to create one of the most juicy and delicious burgers we’ve even tasted. Each Food and Wine Burger Blend is made primarily from short rib, but balanced out with brisket, chuck, and shoulder clod. This award winning blend has a rich, short rib flavor and is one of our favorites. This versatile blend tastes great cooked to any level of doneness.
- Each individual pack includes 4 patties (6 oz. each)
- A 2 pack minimum order is required
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
Instructions / Storage
Pat LaFrieda’s meat has never been frozen and arrives to you fresh. Your meat is cut to your specification by their expert butchers alongside orders from some of the most famous chefs in the world. Immediately after your meat is portioned, it is vacuum packed to ensure optimal freshness.
When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items. We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results. Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours. We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Orders placed before 10pm EST Monday-Wednesday are shipped the following day via FedEx Next Day Air.*
- Shipping price is based on proximity to NJ. Eleven (11) states around NJ have free shipping. Other states have an average shipping cost well under $20 and shipping to HI/AK is only $29.99.
- Meat is shipped Next Day Air in 1 1/2 inch thick coolers with enough ice packs to last 48 hours or more.
- Meat cannot be delivered on Saturday, Sunday or Monday due to shipping services not shipping perishables over the weekend.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.