From three generations of LaFrieda fathers to yours, our Father’s Day Collection contains every cut he could ask for. A caveman-sized engraved #1 Dad tomahawk rib steak headlines this amazing mix of savory filet mignon, custom-blended burgers, juicy dogs, and succulent sausages ready for grilling. Help your favorite Father feel like king of the neighborhood with the meaty meal he’ll never forget, with enough steak to share for the family.
In New York City, Pat LaFrieda is synonymous with top-notch beef. Founded as a Brooklyn butcher shop by Anthony LaFrieda in 1922, the New York butcher has been passed down through the generations and is today run by LaFrieda’s great-grandson, Pat. Pat LaFrieda and his team ensure you’re getting the best possible meats from a network of small, family-owned farms. Pat LaFrieda supplies meat to many of the most famous New York eateries, including Eleven Madison Park, Minetta Tavern, Marea, and Shake Shack.
This package Includes serves 20-24 people and includes
- 1 Prime, Black Angus, 30 Day Dry Aged “#1 DAD” Tomahawk (40 oz.)
- 2 Black Angus Beef Filet Mignons (each 8 oz.)
- 1 Package of Original Blend Beef Hamburgers (each 6 oz.)
- 1 Package of All Beef Hot Dogs (21.5 oz.)
- 1 Package of Sweet Italian Sausage Links (1.4 lbs.)
- Tomahawk Steaks is approx 17.5″ × 5.5″ × 2.5″
- Filet Mignons are approx. 3.5″ × 2″ × 3″
- Burgers are approx. 10″ × 5″ × 2″
- Hot dogs are approx. 6″ × 4″ × 1.5″
- Sweet Sausage is approx. 8.5″ × 4″ × 2″
Tomahawk, Filet Mignon, Beef Burgers – Beef
All Beef Hot Dogs – Beef, Water, Salt, Spices, Sorbitol, Citrus Powder, Celery Powder, Liquid Smoke, Cherry Powder, Buffered Vinegar To Preserve Quality, Encased In Sheep Casing
Sweet Italian Sausage Links – Pork, Water, Salt, Dextrose, Spices, Flavoring, Paprika Extractives
Instructions / Storage
- All meat ships fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.