The Tomahawk Steak is a colossal long-bone Rib Steak. Equal parts steak and conversation starter, it’s guaranteed to be the wow factor for your hungry guests. Or when you’re making it just for yourself, no judgment.
Combining the abundantly marbled Rib Eye and flavor-packed Rib Eye Cap, the Tomahawk raises the rib stakes with its roughly 2” thickness. The Tomahawk, like all our steaks, is center-cut for the best combination of marbling and tender meat.
Pat LaFrieda is synonymous with the best beef in New York. Founded by Anthony LaFrieda in Brooklyn in 1922, the company has been passed down through the generations and is today run by LaFrieda’s great-grandson, Pat. Pat LaFrieda and his team ensure you’re getting the best possible meats from a network of small, family-owned farms. Pat LaFrieda supplies meat to many of the most iconic New York restaurants, including Eleven Madison Park, Minetta Tavern, Marea, and Shake Shack.
This package includes 2 Dry-Aged USDA Prime Black Angus Tomahawk Steaks (each 40 oz.)
- Each tomahawk measures approx. 17″ × 5″ × 2.5″
- Each tomahawk is aged 30 days
- Meat Beef
- Breed Black Angus
- Grade Prime
- Primal Long Bone Rib
- Vacuum Packed
Black Angus Beef
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.