Beautifully marbled, beautifully tender, beautifully delicious, our New York Strip Roast is just plain beautiful. Put the extra leaves in table and break out the folding chairs, when you pull this baby out of the oven you will have dinner guests, invited or not. Some people believe the Strip Roast plays second fiddle to the Prime Rib. They are wrong. The Strip Roast may be slightly less rich than the Prime Rib, but it has all of the flavor and less pockets of fat to cut around. The Strip Roast is boneless which makes it easy to cut to any thickness you like.
This Package Includes a USDA Prime Black Angus New York Strip Roast, Center Cut, Tied
- Select a Half or Whole Loin
- Meat Beef
- Breed Black Angus
- Grade Prime
- Primal Short Loin
- Individually Vacuum Packed
FREE SHIPPING to NY, NJ, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, PA, DE, MD, & D.C.
Instructions / Storage
- Roasts ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.