The rib steak is wildly popular because it is the most well-marbled of all the steaks. The center “eye” is abundantly marbled, tender and delicious, and the rib eye “cap” around the edge is considered by many to be the most delicious cut of beef in existence (and we agree). The combination of the two is pure bliss for any steak lover. We use center cut steaks to minimize large fat deposits and maximize rib eye cap.
Note, some 1" Bone-In Rib Steaks will have little to no bone. That’s because there is a 1" gap between each rib. However, the cuts with little bone have more rib meat. Choose a thicker steak if more bone is desired.
This package includes your choice of 4, 6, or 8 USDA Prime Black Angus Boneless Rib Steak, Center Cut
- Each steak is aged 30 days, 1.0" thick, (13-15 oz.)
- Meat Beef
- Breed Black Angus
- Grade Prime
- Primal Rib
- Individually Vacuum Packed
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.