The New York Strip Steak is named for the great city where LaFrieda Meats became legend, and each one we cut lives up to that legacy. Our strips are wonderfully tender, well-marbled and perfectly savory, one of our all-time most popular cuts and dry-aged to perfection over the course of 30 days in our state of the art meat shop. New York Strip Steaks are ideal when you want a steak with a good balance of buttery fat and lean meatiness. We cut our New York Strip from the center for the most tender steak every time.
Dry aging is a intricate process that both tenderizes and adds flavor to beef, done in our state-of-the-art and industry-leading facility. During the dry aging process, some truly amazing things happen: water from inside the meat is drawn out through evaporation, which causes the meat to shrink slightly and the beef flavors to become more concentrated, mineral, and funky. The longer the dry aging, the stronger the beef flavors.
In New York City, Pat LaFrieda is synonymous with top-notch beef. Founded as a Brooklyn butcher shop by Anthony LaFrieda in 1922, the New York butcher has been passed down through the generations and is today run by LaFrieda’s great-grandson, Pat. Pat LaFrieda and his team ensure you’re getting the best possible meats from a network of small, family-owned farms. Pat LaFrieda supplies meat to many of the most famous New York eateries, including Eleven Madison Park, Minetta Tavern, Marea, and Shake Shack.
This package includes 4 Dry-Aged USDA Prime Black Angus Boneless NY Strip Steaks (each 12 oz.)
- Each Steak measures approx. 7″ × 3.5″ × 1.5″
- Each steak is aged 30 days
- Meat Beef
- Breed Black Angus
- Grade Prime
- Primal Short Loin
- Individually Vacuum Packed
Black Angus Beef
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.