The New York Strip Steak is one of the most common steaks served at restaurants and steakhouses. Pat LaFrieda’s strips are wonderfully tender, well-marbled and delicious. New York Strip Steaks are slightly less marbled than a Rib Steak, but they have less of the larger chucks of fat that you find in a Rib Steak. They use center cut Strip Steaks to avoid the vein steaks at the ends that have excessive connective tissue.
Dry aging is a process that both tenderizes and adds flavor to beef. During the Dry Aging Process some truly amazing things happen. Water from inside the meat drawn out through evaporation which causes the the meat to shrink and the beef flavors to become more concentrated. The longer the dry aging the stronger the beef flavors.
This package includes a Dry-Aged USDA Prime Black Angus Boneless NY Strip Steak, Center Cut
- Select how thick and how many days aged
- Meat Beef
- Breed Black Angus
- Grade Prime
- Primal Short Loin
- Individually Vacuum Packed
Instructions / Storage
- Steaks ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate all meat items
- We recommend that you eat all meat products within 1 week of arrival for best results
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 48 hours
- We do not recommend freezing product as freezing instantly degrades its quality.
- Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.